Gunson Smart Car Battery Alert.
Constantly monitors the car's battery condition and sends an audible warning when the charge is low.
- It warns you when the battery voltage drops below 12.2 Volt
- Bleeps every 10 seconds when the battery is below that required voltage of 12.2 Volt
- Ideal for classic cars and vehicles which are only used occasionally
- Simple to fit
- Draws less than 2 mA in regular use
- Draws less than 80mA when buzzing
Don’t be let down by a flat battery on your classic car stored over winter or on any vehicle that is not used regularly.
This new Gunson Smart Battery Alert simply fits on to the battery terminals and constantly monitors the battery voltage.
It doesn’t wait until the battery has gone flat - if the battery voltage drops below 12.2 volts an audible warning is triggered and it bleeps every ten seconds.
The unit is small and easily positioned on the top or the side of the vehicle’s battery.
Cable ties are provided to secure it in place.